Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trying out posting photos

The theme this week at I Heart Faces is red. I wanted to make that red but don't see where I can and now that I'm thinking about it, I think I have to enter numbers for color in HTML and I definitely don't have enough HTML to know how to code the colors.

Anyway, you know what red looks like.

Here are a few photos I dug out from the past year that might work. I feel like they're all so inadequate.

Oh, well. Let's try this.

1.


2.











































































































1. Like this one a lot, and it's fairly decent of the three kids.
2. Double fisted fruit.
3. Having a drink at the bar with Grampy.
4. The annual photo in the Christmas jammies.
5. Earnest dancing. He's usually a pretty serious kid, but when he cuts loose, it is usually funny and heartwarming.
6. I love the expression on Imp's face. The lighting is not great, though.
7. Trust and friend before their Rocky ice skating performance last spring.


Let's see if these worked. I am wondering why each upload put the photo at the top of the post and I had to cut and paste to move them.

ETA: I can't figure out how to prevent the text from just ending up seemingly anywhere. I guess I have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment