Sunday, November 6, 2011

Project 64: Dandelion


That is the color over at Project 64 this week.




project64 button



My dining room is actually a very good match for this color, but I don't want to submit a photo of just the wall or something on the wall...




So, I will use this photo instead:


That lower fish is a great match, I think.

On a somewhat related note, I have mentioned that my daughter loves art, and has a knack for knowing the crayon colors just by sight   (Click here to read my cadet blue post for more information).  So, it was no surprise what she chose for her Halloween costume.

Even though her costume is salmon, I figure the readers of this post would appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. That fish is a perfect match and I love composition of the photo. Your daughters costume is beyond cute. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the project 64 costume!!!! :o)

    Good job on the fish photo, it is very hard to take pictures through water!!!

    ReplyDelete