Sunday, April 3, 2011

Project 64: Spring Green




Spring Green. You'd think it would be easy to find this color in nature, given that it's now April. However, around my neck of the woods, we had an April Fools' Day snowstorm which dropped a few inches of the white stuff and obliterated any natural green that might be around.

Interestingly, my kids' toys were full of this color, although I had never paid much attention to it prior to this past week. The photo I ultimately selected is a sort of compilation of a young girl's treasures.


project64 button

7 comments:

  1. What of the things I like most about this challenge is how it really forces one to REALLY look around every where for something with this colour and all the little surprises we find along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...I have two girls and never did think to look at their stuff.
    Probably over the summer when I am stuck inside due to the heat. lol
    Great capture of spring green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Great spring green treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's snowing in Colorado today. I found this one a bit difficult to find too! Love what you captured though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, April 1st snow!? Man, I don't miss living in Omaha this winter! Love the green beads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project has certainly made us look a lot closer at our lives to find the perfect color, hasn't it?! A fun find for spring green. It was elusive at my house too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the spring green just pops in this photo! Hopefully some spring green with pop up outside soon! Thanks for linking up with project64

    ReplyDelete