Sunday, October 23, 2011

Project 64: Gold

I knew when school started again things would be crazy.  I'm not sure what happened, because I didn't anticipate things to be so crazy that I haven't been able to keep up with the Project 64 contest, which is too bad since all those wonderful fall colors have been in the weeks that I've missed (FMR: bittersweet, brick red, burnt orange as well as the non-autumnal periwinkle)  .  I fully intend to go back and see if I have captured any of them in the past few weeks or just shoot them when I have time.   I want a full crayon box.





project64 button




Anyway, I actually do have a nice gold photo, which is the color this week. 


Today we went to get pumpkins at a garden center, which has an extensive gift and toy shop.  They have many Christmas trees decorated, including some that are decked in fall tones.

However, I got this shot which is more Christmasy than not, but it does fit the bill for gold.

You can see some of the fall trees reflected in the ornaments behind me. You can also see me!

NOTE:  I did my catch up weeks in the subsequent post.  You can see them here.  I feel good to be caught up and back on track for a full box of crayons come the end of March.

3 comments:

  1. I photographed ornaments for gold this week too! Yours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Christmasy" pics are perfect to show off gold finds! Did you buy any for your tree?

    ReplyDelete