Saturday, March 5, 2011

You Capture: Technology

Look what I discovered last night:

Photobucket


I found I Should be Folding Laundry and Beth, the blog's owner, poses a photo challenge every week.  This has been going on for awhile, so I won't be able to catch up the way I did for Project 64, but I can start now.


Last week's challenge (which is what folks are posting this week), was to photograph technology.  This morning, I caught Imp playing with his sister's old Leapfrog Clickstart video game, on an even older TV.

Perfect.  I seized the opportunity (and the controller) and got this shot:


The technology/TV combo is so old that I couldn't even fit the word technology across the screen.  And that bar across the screen?  Not intentional, but it sort of drives the point home that this isn't the latest and greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment