Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Heart Faces: A Slice of Life




We had a week off over at I Heart Faces, but it's back and this week's theme is "A Slice of Life".

We set up the tire swing this week and I shot a few photos, but I didn't like any nearly as much as this one from last spring, so I'm going with this one:

It's sort of difficult to see what she is doing, but she is swinging from a huge tree in our yard while sitting in a harness.  My husband is good at switching out the 'swing' so sometimes we have the harness and sometimes a tire.  The kids love it, as you can see.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, the freedom of the swing! Love that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a kid being a kid...just as it should be. Cute. :)

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious moment. Great smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks liks she is having a blast!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, to be young again...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picture. I can feel the fun. I think your blog title is so much fun! Brilliant : )

    ReplyDelete