Saturday, July 30, 2011

Project 64: Raw Sienna

project64 button




When I saw this color, I immediately wished it were autumn, because we have pretty nice autumns here and I'm sure I could have captured something in nature for this. 

In an ironic twist, though, I took my daughter to the craft store for a project that they do on Wednesday afternoons, and they are thinking ahead and have tons of autumn items already stocked.

Here is my submission:
This entire image sort of gives me the impression of raw sienna, especially the lower right corner and the scarecrow's hat.

I'm not ready for summer to be over, but at least the autumn colors are something to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Autumn is my favorite time of year! I love all the jewel colors. This arrangement screams Autumn...and Raw Sienna. :-)

    ReplyDelete