Monday, June 8, 2020

Project 64: Week 3--Goldenrod


Color #3 is goldenrod. The time frame is June 3rd- June 8th.  And boy, we were unhappy to have an almost identical to dandelion color come up randomly for our third week.  But we figured it out.



I have three, count ‘em three, entries.
This is my first entry. There is some goldenrod in the lighter front part, right in the middle. I will mention that "great minds think alike", as I wasn't the only one who thought this photo was a good representation of goldenrod. Stay tuned...


I also thought the lid might work, but it might be too orange.

I think I am going to go with this photo, which I captured while making pasta. I think the goldenrod is above the brightest egg yolk, in the egg white.



I've added an arrow to show where I mean:



Let's see what Trust and Imp found:


Trust only has one entry, and while it doesn't look like a perfect match in the photo, when she tested the colors together, they were very close. The goldenrod is in the top of the lei.

This is Imp's entry. It was a gift he got from my mother-in-law as part of a set she made. He was in the Lion King when he was in the fifth grade. Who knows if we'll see the other pieces later on., but we did see it twice this week.
For reference, here is my entry for my Project 64 back in 2011.


This is the link.

Edited on 6/13/20 to include Earnest's contribution:
This is the Scout banner hanging on Earnest's wall. The goldenrod is in the yellow fabric.



No comments:

Post a Comment